The Tour Olivier de Serres, an Allianz property since 1985, has been entirely refurbished. This refurbishment, completed in September 2009, has brought the building into the 21st century and up-to-date with current sustainable development norms and regulations.
France Telecom signed the first green lease of Allianz Real Estate France in March 2010 with the Tour Olivier de Serres, where they plan to house their social headquarters.
- Building is classed as high-rise with public access area on bottom floor
- Certification HQE Construction obtained in 2009 and HQE Usage in 2010
- 30.700m2 lettable over 23 floors
- Ideal location to public transport
Tour Olivier de Serres serves as ecological model
- A double facade with automatic blinds and natural ventilation between the two facades
- Ice storage, cooling beams with GTC performance
- Energy saving: intended reduction by 40%Water conservation: rain water collection and reduced water usage, intended reduction by 60%
- Environment/CO2 emissions: inteded reduction by 40%
- Clean construction: 70% of construction waste re-usable
- Eco-materials used in 70% of internal surfaces
- Green-space: vegetalized spaces multiplied by 5 and anti-allergen plants
Please click on the thumbnails to open the image gallery.