Associate, Commercial Mortgage Loans (m/f)
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the
initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring
about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than
142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to
collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is
to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz Real Estate is the strategic centre of expertise in real estate within the Allianz
Group and a leading global real estate investment and asset manager. Allianz Real
Estate develops and executes worldwide tailored portfolio and investment strategies on
behalf of the Allianz companies, considering direct, indirect and debt investments.
We are currently seeking an experienced analyst to join our lending team and help us
expand our portfolio, in particular in Spain.
Your new duties and responsibilities
- Analysis and underwriting of lending opportunities
- Support in drafting term sheets
- Drafting and presentation of approval documentation
- Close cooperation and coordination of internal and external specialists with reference to property, legal and tax due diligence
- Support with transactions closings, handover to Loan Asset Management
- Participation in client meetings and negotiations
Required qualifications and experience
- 3 - 5 years of related work experience in real estate lending, with a focus on the Spanish market
- Excellent knowledge of national real estate markets, knowledge of other European markets would be helpful
- Very good quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficiency with relevant IT systems and tools, especially MS Excel and MS Word
- Fluency in English and Spanish, good level in German
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references
and motivation letter).
Allianz Real Estate is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes
applications from men and women regardless race or ethnicity, age, nationality,
religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life.