Palazzo Marignoli

Designed by Salvatore Bianchi and completed by Giulio Podesti, Palazzo Marignoli was built between 1873 and 1888 on behalf of Filippo Marignoli, Marquis of Montecorona. It has highly valuable architectural features and is situated in one of the best locations in Rome in terms of footfall.

Facts & figures

Externes VideoPalazzo Marignoli
Externes VideoItaly
Externes VideoRome
Externes VideoMixed Use
Externes VideoDirectly held
Investment structure Directly held (Redevelopment)
Externes Video20,000 sqm
Signing date 2021
Externes VideoSustainability elements have been incorporated into the redevelopment process with the building achieving a LEED certification.